About Our Owner
Michelangelo Marcantonio is the founder and owner of the Unique Custom Collision center. He is a loving father of four beautiful children: Angelea, Niccolo, Marciano, and Macy Nicole. Michelangelo was born in San Francisco, California but was raised in Italy and Germany. Having lived in the San Francisco Bay area for more than 30 years, he has served the community in a variety of capacities, including:
|• Full-Time Auto Body & Paint Shop
• San Francisco Night Clubs: City Nights & Club X
• Restaurants: Café Magia & Michelangelo Caffe
About Our Shop
In order to compete with even more complex situations and achieve a higher level of innovation, we focus on flawless execution to stay ahead of the competition. We go above and beyond industry and client expectations to develop an organization that leverages its precision management capability in an ever-changing marketplace.
Linking strategy with the new knowledge coming out in vehicles today has led us to more than 45 years of certified technicians and satisfied customers, not to mention a workplace that attracts and retains the best and highest quality.
Our mechanics hold Christian values, so our integrity and workmanship are held at high standards.
We have been recognized with the highest levels of excellence in customer service and precision quality when it comes to repairing vehicles. Achieving anything less than perfection with our customers and our business is our goal.
With more than 45 years of hands-on experience, combined with extensive automotive certifications, training and education, myself and our mechanics stay up-to-date with today's ever-changing technology.
We found that in this profession the art is only obtained when the ability inside us is set forth to a higher standard of patience, quality, and skill.
• Certificate of Acceptance awarded by Auto Body Alliance
• Certificate of Advanced Training awarded by I-Car
• Computerized Certified Estimator awarded by ADP Shoplink
• I-Car Platinum Individual Certificate of Qualification for High Level Technical Training award by I-Car
• Chief Direct Training Computerized Measuring with Genesis/Velocity Systems award by Chief Automotive Systems